? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

More BBall Game pics



Here are a few Pictures from Cole's basketball game last Saturday. Centerpoint played Kirby and Cole's team won their game. They played very well. Cole actually shot a couple times (didn't make them), but that he actually shot the ball and dribbled was Great! Anyone who knows me and my basketball skills knows that shooting the ball was not my favorite thing to do. It wasn't that I couldn't shoot it - but that I was afraid I'd miss (that "perfection-thing" I guess). I'm afraid that I have passed that along to my son. It's amazing how much he reminds me of myself out on the court! I hear my mother coming out in me during his games!!! "SHOOT THE BALL!!" "Get YOUR hands UP!" I have finally realized my yelling is not helping a lot - PLUS I AM videoing these games. When we go back to watch these, I really don't want to hear my loud mouth yelling!! Anyway He's having fun and learning a lot. GO KNIGHTS!!Beau & Hope are classmates @ the Christian School. It's so funny when they see each other outside of school - they're so confused about it for a minute or two. Hope wanted to go sit by Beau @ Cole's ballgame even though she didn't know the people he was sitting with :)

0 comments: