? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Silly "Almost" 2 yr old



Tonight after Hope's bath she made me crack up again. Her head must have been cold because she created a new hat for herself... using her diaper. It reminds me of George Washington hair/wig! She left it on for quite a while, while she played with her lotion. I can't believe she'll be 2 Years Old this Friday!! Acutally today (the 26th) was my due date, when that date passed I was scheduled to be induced on the 30th. I actually went into labor by myself on the 30th and didn't have to be induced. Not looking forward to the "terrible twos" but looking foward to Loving Every Moment of it - they grow 2 fast!!

0 comments: