? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Must be Feelin' Better?




I suppose Hope must be feeling better. She stayed with Mom and Dad Wednesday and when I went to visit @ lunch she did a little showing out :) She has been very hesitant about riding Cole's FP Harley Davidson motorcycle. Up to this point, she'd only sit on it and push the buttons to make noise. But yesterday she rode around on it!! In a circle I might add - she hasn't quite figured out how to steer it yet. She even got brave and stood UP while driving - I think Pawpaw is going to have to give her a lesson in Motorcycle riding :) She also wanted to get up on the hill and ride down like Bubba does on his bike!! I think she's going from one extreme to the other! She is def. feeling better. I know it looks bad - she's just in her diaper, outside in February, but it was so nice out and her clothes were being washed (she'd had an accident). Notice though, she does have her Bow in!! I think she just may be Pawpaw's little Biker Baby!

0 comments: