? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

More Lake pics

I love this! Mom actually took this pic. Usually she cuts people's heads off - but this time she caught All the action!! I feel like I do this all the time. I guess that's one of the joys of having a 10 yr old :)








After VBS last weekend, we took Makinleigh out to the lake for some fun on the boat! We had a great time tubing. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking the boat out for us. I did lose one of my fav. pairs of sunglasses. I insisted on wearing them while I was skiing, because I never fall - so I "never" lose them while I'm skiing! Well this time I DID fall- No not just fall - but Busted my hinny!! Face first into the water - bye bye glasses! Oh well, now I need to get a new pair of black shades :)

0 comments: