? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

1st day of school 2009

Ok, Ok, just a Little bit behind!! This year school started on a Wednesday, which I thought was silly. But they didn't ask me. Just seemed like it messed up the week, I understand that the 1st few days of school they just hand out the books and stuff. Anyway, Hope started at the Christian school again and is in the K3 class. She's actually in the "younger" 3 year old class. There are 4 kids that are still 2 and the "younger" 3 year olds are in her class also. Her teacher Ms. Kerri says Hope doesn't think she's 2 :) Not sure if that's good or bad - but even thought she's the youngest again, she def. holds her own!

Cole started 5th grade this year and he is at Centerpoint Intermediate in Amity again - next year he'll move up to the high school - not sure if Mama is ready for that move! It's a little strange, because his homeroom/science teacher was my science teacher when I was in 5th & 6th grade just "a few years" ago!! I can remember 5th grade so well, because that is when we moved to Glenwood. So far he is enjoying the 5th grade, has had a couple of projects and I'm sure several more to go. The 1st nine weeks is coming up and I'm sure his grades will be Great again. I have such a smart lil' man!
Here are some pics from the 1st & 2nd day of school - one of our traditions :)

0 comments: