? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I'm just a little behind in posting, but I'll catch up slowly I'm sure. This Mother's Day was special. I was blessed to have Makinleigh with us for the weekend. For those of you that don't know, her mother Deandra was my best friend and she passed away 7 years ago. Makinleigh is sooo special to me and we always have a lot of fun together. Cole and her are like brother and sister. I am her "Aunt Tara" and was so proud to have her with us on Mother's day. Her nana was out of town so she came to stay with us that weekend and the next.

After church we went with My Mama & Daddy to eat at Pearcy and had to wait a LONG time. It was worth the wait though. The food was Great and the kids were good too.

I am also very blessed to be able to see my Mama every day. She is such an inspiration to me and a great Friend too :) I Love you Mama!!











0 comments: