? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



It's hard to believe 2008 is almost gone.... so many changes (the good, bad, & ugly). I cannot believe how fast time is going (I know I'm sounding like an OLD person), but REALLY - this year has Flown by. I think once you have kids it goes so much faster. I still find it hard to believe that I'm old enough to have a 10 year old (DOUBLE digits!). It still feels like yesterday I was in high school (sort of...). Oh well, time doesn't stop. I'm sure 2009 will go by just as fast, I just pray that I will slow down more and enjoy the little things. It's so easy to fly through certain events/holidays/birthdays because of all the planning & anticipation associated with it and then when they're over you feel like you've missed something. This holiday season has been filled with excitement and anticipation thankfully.

I am looking forward to continuing the Christmas celebration with my family this weekend. As for New Years, Hope is already asleep (down about 8:00) and I doubt Cole & I make to midnight - but we'll get it a try...

Here are a few pics from bath tonight, yesterday was Hope's 23month Bday - only 1 month away from being 2 Years old!! I usually try to take her month Bday pics in the bath, but she was not happy in her bath last night so here you go...

Happy New Years - wishing you all many Blessings in 2009!!


1 comments:

The Grant Family said...

YAH!! I love looking at blogs to see what is going on with our friends lives. Your kids are beautiful and I can't believe Cole is 10!!!