? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Well, here goes...'

I've been enjoying everybody elses' blogs for awhile now. So now I'm going to start my own. With the new year coming soon, what better time to document events in mine & my kids lives. We have been through several changes in the last several months and I'm sure this next year will bring even more. I am confident that with God's help, love, & guidance it will be a year to remember!



I will be posting lots of pictures... for those of you that know me that shouldn't be a surprise (I Love my Pics).


By the way - My Baby Boy will be turning 10 on Sunday - CAN You Believe it!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!




















0 comments: