? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just Call me Sleppy Pippy






After church today I played with Hope's hair a little bit and managed to get 2 Little Braids. Her hair has gotten a lot longer. I've been able to put it in Pigtails for a while, but decided to try to braid them today and we were successfull - Even if they stuck straight out!! She looks like Pippy Longstocking (i think that's her name :) I was very surprised that she left them alone.

After that I went about my usual chores and she wandered into Cole's room which she does often. She was looking at some of his books. She loves to be in his room (i think because she knows it Bugs him) and usually pulls lots of books off his shelves to look at. As I was going between bathrooms cleaning, I noticed she had laid her head down - I thought she was just resting for a minute. But when she staying that way after a couple of trips I realized she had fallen asleep like that. I figured it would be a short little nap, but it lasted for 2 HOURS!! The only move she made was straightening out her legs :) She needed a nap & I needed her to take that nap! Needless to say, Cole was "locked" out of his room for a couple of hours.

1 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

How precious is that! I love the braids! Also, I will have to make it to one of Cole's games....I can't believe he is already playing peewee ball! Go Cole!