? ??????????????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7618 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1053 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Smart Boy

I have failed to mention what a smart young man I have! He received his report card for the 2nd 9 weeks and made All A's Again. I am so proud of him. He has made all A's on every report card so far... He worked hard this last 9 weeks - at midterm he had a low B in one class because of a bad test, but he worked hard and brought it up to an A. He's trying to talk me into paying him for his grades (some friends get paid for theirs'). I'm not convinced yet. I did end up buying him another Wii remote, but I'm not sure that it counts :) Congratulations Cole, I'm proud of you!

1 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

Way to go Cole! I am on his side on this one :) I always got $20 for all A's!!